Accessibility Lead / Tester
- Contract Term: 2 months possibility of extension
- Work Location: Remote, anywhere in Canada
Our client, a global leading IT company, needs 1 lead Accessibility Tester and 1 Senior Accessibility Tester.
- Extensive knowledge in Accessibility Verification Testing is required.
- Extensive experience with the following is required:
- Automation Testing tools such as Rational Policy Tester (RPT) and Dynamic Assessment Plugin (DAP) on windows/chrome browsers.
- Assistive Technology (AT) testing such as screen readers using JAWS on Windows/Firefox and VoiceOver on Mac/Safari respectively.
- Manual inspection and testing including color contrast analysis, keyboard testing, high contrast testing and manipulation of page components to test dynamic updates which cannot be captured by automation tools.
- Hands on exp with these Tools (some/all) / Micro Focus ALM would be a big plus.
Tools mentioned below.
- Tools Version #
- Equal Access Accessibility Checker 3.1.0
- WAVE Evaluation Tool 3.1.3
- Web Developer Accessibility Tool 0.5.4
- Responsive Web Design Tester 2.0
- Line Height Adjuster 0.0.4
- NVDA 20.20.3
- Aditus Button Contrast Checker n/a
- JAWS 2021
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)