Business Analyst - Wealth Management
- Contract Term: 12 months possible extension
- Work location: Markham, ON
Our client, a global leading company, is looking for a Wealth Management Business Analyst.
Our client offers a complete, comprehensive suite of products and services managing the back office and front office within brokerage firms, banks, and mutual fund dealers doing business in the Canadian securities industry. The BA is involved in every aspect of the delivery life cycle, and acts as the primary interface between the Client/Customer Support group and the Solution Development area to also ensure that the solution is delivered as per the requirements with key responsibilities in documenting/understanding client requirements then articulating them as detailed functional requirements and support activities through the application software delivery phases.
- * Document requirements/specifications for client requests using BA methodologies (ie. CRD, Use Cases, Requirements traceability, process flows).
- *Have a level of technical understanding to manage system level requirements, data mapping, review technical design documents
- * Interface with Brokerage clients and Product Strategists to gather requirements and ensure these are articulated into functional requirements.
- * Work closely with application architects and development staff on application changes
- * Work with test teams through the testing QA cycle
- * Provide user documentation and training on new products/functions
- * Assist in implementation strategy and execution
- * Have in-depth knowledge of front and back office brokerage business
- * Apply project management skills to ensure timely delivery
* Ability to work effectively in a disciplined project team environment under aggressive schedules
IT Software Application Development
- * Strong analytical skills for eliciting and documenting end-user requirements - 5+ years
- * Leads in managing detailed requirements through the SDLC phases identifying, tracking, escalating and/or resolving issues.
Excellent understanding of QA processes within the design and testing phases
Industry (Business) Knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of brokerage back-office in general. 5+ years as a domain expert in an area within the back-office.
Understanding of one of the following brokerage business domains:
- Clearing and Settlement Processes for Equity transactions in Canada
- Client Tax processing
- Corporate Actions / Entitlements / Re-org processing
- Mutual fund order and trade processing
Technical (Systems) Knowledge
* Knowledge of online mainframe applications and batch systems, IMS and DB2 an asset.
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)