Combined Senior BA / Solution Architect
- WORK LOCATION: REGINA SK
- Start Date June 15 2020
- End Date initial 1 year term possible extension
Our client is seeking one (1) Combo Senior Business Analyst/Solution Architect (BA/SA) resource to support the following projects:
Skills and Experience
- Seven (7) years of experience as a Solution-Integration Architect and two (2) years' experience as a Business Analyst (or similar requirements elicitation role). OR
- Seven (7) years of experience in a Senior Business Analyst role and two (2) years' experience as a Solution-Integration Architect.
- Excellent problem analysis/solving in the performance of developing and/or modifying systems and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to deal effectively with (a) others, (b) ambiguity, (c) conflict resolution, and (d) diplomacy.
- Experience designing complex systems with multiple integrations.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret technical information into functional requirements and elicit functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders.
- Expert at facilitating discussions and presenting materials to all levels of the organization to gain alignment of project outcomes.
- Proven ability to assist the business in clearly articulating and defining the scope of a project.
- Minimum of three (3) years of North American telecom experience preferred (Wireline, Wireless, Converged)
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while managing project and client expectations.
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- eTOM (Business Process Framework)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- TM Forum Frame work
- IS Data Centre (server / storage / OS (Operating System) / networking)
- Telecommunications / Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- ATG (Art Technology Group) / Endeca
- Billing Revenue Management (BRM)
- HP Service Manager (HPSM)
- Identity Management (IdM)
- Order Service Management (OSM)
- ServiceNow (SNow)
- Billing Management
- Call Centre
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Order Management
- Product Launch
- Service Activation
- Workforce Management (WFM)
- Business Analysis Plan
- Business Analysis Estimates
- High Level and Detailed Requirements
- High Level and Detailed Process Flow Diagrams and Documentation
- Requirements Traceability
- Project Solution Design (PSD) Document
- Options Assessment
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)