Data Remediation Lead
- Contract Term: 6 months possible extension
- Work Location: Ottawa, ON
- Must have L2 secret level security clearance
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for a Data Remediation Lead.
The Data Remediation Lead is required to develop the overall Data Remediation strategy.
- 2 years of experience in planning, documenting, and executing Master Data Remediation involving master data records in an ERP system
- Planning, documenting, and executing Master Data Remediation in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher - 1 project
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance - Secret Level II
- University Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering and related
Nice to have:
- SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) to enforce Master Data quality rules - 1 project
- SAP Information Steward to utilize Master Data quality - 1 project
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)