Experis-Veritaaq is currently looking for a Director, Identity Access Management with our Major Canadian Bank with at their head office in East GTA.
Client: Major Canadian Bank
Location: East GTA
Position: Director, Identity Access Management
*Type: Permanent Full-time
This role provides the Identity and Access Management Lifecycle management and governance across all Global regions at the Bank. The role includes Identity Provisioning, Privileged Access, Access Governance, Authentication Services, Cloud and mobility.
Information Security and Control seeks a high-energy, motivated leader who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Director, Identity Lifecycle Management within the Global Identity and Access Management team. The Director, manages a team who, in collaboration with technology partners and business stakeholders, develops an advanced IAM architecture for employees, customers, partners and vendors that align with Bank strategy. You will be challenged to set a vision for IAM while building partnerships across the bank to evolve our capability. You will deliver solutions across servers, applications, data centers, mobility platforms and cloud environments to facilitate oversight and governance.
- Champion the IAM capability to support B2E, B2B and B2C services with core security and identity components such as IDM, SSO, AD, VDS, MFA, SIEM, UEBA and incident response toolsets.
- Drive the maturity of IAM with new/existing solutions that meet security and business objectives
- Lead the development of new solutions to solve a diverse range of IAM use cases.
- Build and design IAM capabilities to govern, identify and address related risks in the Bank globally
- Develop and contribute to IAM standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integrated solutions.
- Support the development of Bank Policies and Standards as they relate to PAM
- Partner with Security Architecture, Security Advisory Services, Enterprise Architecture and business unit stakeholders to ensure seamless solutions across the enterprise.
- Provide expertise on modern technology and ensure effective integration in the enterprise
- Deep understanding of IAM capability to support B2E, B2C and B2B capabilities
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication strategies and protocols including SAML, FIDO, OpenID, OAuth.
- Solid understanding of Cloud and Mobility capabilities such as SCIM, MDM, Federation, Azure, GCP and AWS
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concepts and capability across Identity, Authentication, Authorization, and Governance
- 5+ years experience in leadership roles (Sr. Manager, Director, Sr. Director)
- 3+ years’ experience in architecting, engineering, or implementing IAM solutions.
- 3+ years technical experience integrating, developing, and automating security systems.
- The incumbent must be certified in one or more of the following security crediations:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year