Experis-Veritaaq is a top supplier of IT consulting services to a growing number of leading telecommunications, financial services, and oil and gas organizations, as well as a top 3 provider to Canada’s federal government. For more than 30 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients, consultants and our employees. Our core values of Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork, Achievement, and Quality speak to how we do business and our many industry awards demonstrate our level of success! Experis-Veritaaq has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 times and was named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017! We are a young, passionate, high performance team and we are growing!
Do you have an interest in gaining experience in a professional environment where you will be challenged with problem solving and being an intricate part of the business? We are a young and exciting organization and we would love having a new member on our team! Reporting to the Director of Contracting in our Corporate Office, you will be responsible for supporting the contracting activities, such as, reviewing documents for accuracy, reporting requirements, dashboard monitoring, and interactions with the Sales team on items requiring their attention as well as other related duties.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to prioritize own work
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Team player, adaptable to change
- Strong multi-tasking skills, good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with employees, consultants and clients
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibits dynamism, excitement and a positive can-do attitude
- Holds a high level of professional Integrity
- Demonstrates a high level of resourcefulness and initiative
- Minimum of one year work experience in a customer service environment in a high volume
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must be able to obtain Enhanced Reliability Security Level if employee does not have when they enter position.
- Degree in HR, Law or Business is an asset.
- Bilingual (French/English) mandatory
If you are interested, please submit your resume to: email@example.com.