Our client is looking for a Portfolio Manager for their Winnipeg(Remote) location. This is a 12 months contract with the possibility of extension.
What will you do?
- Portfolio governance compliance and planning
Portfolio Budget management
Resource sourcing, planning and assignment
- Portfolio tracking and status reporting
- Guidance and Control for Issue management, including issue logging, tracking, and escalation
- Guidance and Control for Project change management, utilizing the change control process to manage changes to project scope, budget, and schedule
- Guidance and Control for Project Quality management, including review and assurance of deliverables prior to acceptance
- Guidance and Control for Project Risk management, including risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking risk status, and initiating contingency plans
- Portfolio Risk management, including risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking risk status, and initiating contingency plans
- Communication management, including communication planning and execution of the plan
- Deliverable acceptance process, including identification of who will be accepting project deliverables and the process that will be used
- Other portfolio management duties as assigned
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing increasingly complex Information Technology projects, large programs of projects, and portfolios of projects Experience managing programs of projects or portfolios of projects
- Expertise in project lifecycles, and project planning including resource, cost, and schedule estimation
- Experience developing and managing business cases
- Experience planning and managing projects in a Public Sector organization
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills
- Valid PMP Certification or Prince2 Practitioner certification
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)