Our client is looking for a Project Manager for their Winnipeg(Remote) location. This is a 12 months contract with the possibility of extension.
What will you do?
Project initiation and planning
- Budget development, tracking, and variance reporting
- Resource planning and assignment
- Project tracking and status reporting
- Issue management, including issue logging, tracking, and escalation
- Project change management, utilizing the change control process to manage changes to project scope, budget, and schedule
- Quality management, including review and assurance of deliverables prior to acceptance
- Risk management, including risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking risk status, and initiating contingency plans
- Communication management, including communication planning and execution of the plan
- Deliverable acceptance process, including identification of who will be accepting project deliverables and the process that will be used
- Other project management duties as assigned
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing Information Technology projects
- Valid PMP Certification or Prince2 Practitioner certification.
- Expertise in project lifecycles, and project planning including resource, cost, and schedule estimation
- Experience developing business cases
- Experience planning and managing projects in a Public Sector organization
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)