Experis (Ottawa, Ontario) is in charge of delivering end-to-end solutions through connecting both highly-skilled professionals and best-practice project solutions to address client challenges. We realize an individual's potential can't be captured in a resume and that you're much more than a job title. We understand you're an exceptional individual with endless possibilities - and that it's not just what you can do that's important, but also what you want to do. That's why we make sure to uncover your unique talents, interests and goals - and connect you to career opportunities that inspire you and your success. You'll get more out of work than you imagined possible.
Our client here in Gatineau, Quebec (Canada) has two (2) nine (9) month contracts available for Level 2 Windows Administrator. You must possess a valid Enhanced Reliability / Reliability Status clearance. If interested please email your resume directly to email@example.com
- Experience with Windows operating systems, management of end user productivity apps, standard associated technologies, GPOs and third party products.
- Perform system and network administration services encompassing Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Strong documentation skills are required with an emphasis on using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Support and administer Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Perform maintenance and performance tuning
- Manage/support large environments using SCCM, WSUS, BigFix
- Engineer/sustain existing/new desktop related technologies ensuring products meet the necessary security, supportability, and performance requirements
Qualified Candidates will ideally possess:
- Valid Reliability Status / Enhanced Reliability clearance - if you are eligible for a Federal Government security clearance and currently do not possess one, Experis would be interested in sponsoring you
- Thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit to the email address below
National Capital Region
T: (613) 237-1727 x 8012
C: (613) 222-2451
440 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 351
Ottawa ON. K1R 7X6
We thank you for your interest in Experis and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)