TD: Urgent IT Developers (6) - Requirement - Mississauga
Duration: 6 months
Worksite: Mississauga, ON
6 developers with Shell Scripting and Java development as the primary skills and CMOD as nice to have.
The main skillset required is Shell scripting and Java (UNIX is the OS and Shell script is always done on UNIX so the person will have UNIX knowledge). Any Content Management experience should be good to have.
Total Number of Resources Required: 6
Skills: Must Have Skills:
1. Extensive knowledge and working experience on Unix OS / environment (not Sys Admin), e.g.
a. Unix Commands and Processes
b. Performance metrics
c. HA concepts
d. Storage Disks, File systems, Encryption and Key management, File transmission
e. WAS and IHS
f. Security Architecture
2. Expertise in Shell Scripting (Korn, Perl)
3. Database (DB2) working experience and knowledge (related to tables and tablespaces, indexing, SQL, query optimization and performance, HADR concepts, etc.)
4. Extensive knowledge and experience with business and project delivery processes, procedures and standards (e.g. PDLC, Agile, System support, Job Scheduling)
5. Java / J2EE programing experience
1. Enterprise Content Management Design and Development experience (IBM CMOD)
2. Experience with Content Management Architecture and ability to correlate with other ECM interfaces
3. Knowledge of Cloud related technologies
Technologies: Unix, Java, Shell Scripting, CMOD (nice to have)
Areas of expertise / knowledge required in: (Please provide in-depth requirements) 1. Intermediate experience in application programming in Java/J2EE (expert skillset is optional, intermediate skill level is sufficient); 3 years of minimum application programming experience, no certification required, but it is an added advantage.
2. Unix Shell Scripting (Intermediate to expert level), 3 years minimum experience in programming, ability to independently design and develop unix shell scripts, perform testing and troubleshooting, good knowledge of version control tools, experience in promoting the code from dev through to production, experience in working with support teams in implementing the code in production and also perform post implementation troubleshooting support, interfacing of the application program with the database(s), knowledge of exception handling standards
3. Minimum 3 years working experience in any RDBMS (DB2 preferred). Should have the ability to perform adhoc sql queries, creating tables/indexes, exposure to performance improvement measures w.r.t database. (Note: No DB Admin required, support teams will provide that function)
4. 3+ Years experience with Unix environments, knowledge in Unix Commands and processes, ability to work with infrastructure teams to monitor and debug the application and infrastructure issues
5. Knowledge of PMLC and SDLC process
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)