We are looking for candidates interested in Computer games and looking to start their career in gaming industry.
You're motivated. Driven to get things done. You're passionate about technology and are up for a challenge. If this describes you, you'll want to learn more about Game tester at Experis.
You will be working within in this program on future versions very famous franchise (AAA) running on "Xbox One and 360, PC etc.
As a Game QA Analyst , you will interact closely with the development team to evaluate and improve the game products, execute test plans, develop innovative solutions to test processes and ensure the robustness of the games the company is deploying.
What you offer:
- Avid gamer
- As a Game Quality Assurance Tester, you will be responsible for the following:
- You'll work closely with experienced testers as part of a team to deliver high-quality Game software products
- A deep knowledge and interest in a wide variety of Game titles across multiple platforms
- Strong multi-platform and gaming consoles expertise ranging from Windows, Xbox, with an understanding of operating systems, processors, and GPUs
- A deep knowledge and interest in a wide variety of computer hardware and software's
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and think critically and creatively
- Diploma or Bachelor in computer science, game design or related fields
- Team player and willing to learn new things
What we offer:
- You have ample opportunities to grow within a team and become a professional game tester or designer
- Working on AAA title.
- Extended Medical / Dental benefits - 50% premium subsidy by Experis
- 10 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) PTO accrued through a given year
- 10 paid statutory holidays
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)