IT Incident Manager
- Contract Term: 1 year possible extension
- Remote work - Open to Ottawa and Toronto, ON
- MUST HAVE Enhanced Reliability CLEARANCE
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR L2 Secret Level Security CLEARANCE
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for an IT Incident Manage.
The Incident Manager ensures that the incident management process is executed and is responsible for day to day management and integrity of the incident management process execution.
- Acting as local point of process execution to the IT organization and other stakeholders
- Building upon the process framework defined by the incident management process owner
- Performing/coordinating day to day process management
- Providing input to the process owner for process improvement and facilitating process improvement implementation as applicable
- Identifying and submitting process exceptions and deviations to the process owner for review and approval
- Chairing incident review meetings as needed
- Responding to the incident analysts regarding escalation issues in a timely and appreciate fasion
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)