Full Stack Developer
- Contract Duration: 3 months possible extension
- Worksite: Calgary - onsite
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
In addition to custom python based libraries, some tools are excel based which runs in the backend via python backend. Work also involves working to optimize existing python based tool already integrated into the web application, or creating a new tool.
Work is in progress to validate the business ideas for the In Situ Development Optimization Platform, and a working proof of concept is already deployed in Development Sever.
Full Stack Developer is to work closely with the team lead and members to help maintain the proof of concept. Team lead will provide the list of deliverables. This role requires a lot of heavy lifting in terms of front end development and maintenance, as well as the backend deliverables required by the team.
- Experience with SQL and Database (preferably with ORM like SQLAlchemy)
- Strong Backend Development knowledge. Strong preference for Flask Full Stack Developer
- Proficient with Excel VBA
Please submit your online portfolio along with your resume. Strong preference will be given to candidates with Flask and ORM experience.
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)