Experis is looking for Microservices Architect for one of its reputed investment bank and financial services client in Montreal for 6 months contract opportunity.
- Job Title: Microservices Architect
- Job Location : Montreal
- Job Duration : 6 months Contract
Role in brief:
- We need people who are deeply technical and developer at heart rather than a pure-hands-off architect. In short they need someone who understands and capable of getting into deployment architecture in an enterprise. Has a mindset to get deep in different technology ( not just one technology )
- A hands-on experience in architecture, who is passionate about technology and can be hands on Java, Open-source , C++ et al Understand Infrastructure, shell scripting/ pearl scripting .
- Well understanding of Devops , well - being hands on some of the tooling and tool scripting.
Technical Skills Required:
** Development experience is must so min 5 - max 10 years of experience is ideal
- Expert in distributed technology architectures esp. microservices.
- Experience in designing and developing automation frameworks for testing distributed enterprise class mission critical applications.
- Ability to code and learn new tools with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in traditional Relational Databases and SQL E.g Sybase DB2 Oracle Postgres.
- Strong troubleshooting skills Skills Preferred.
- Ability to code using modern test frameworks E.g. Selenium TestNG Concordian JBehave Cucumber JUnit or Chaos Engineering frameworks and excellent test analysis skills
- Ability to develop environment provisioning solutions using Ansible Cloudify develop in public cloud.
Interested can directly email resumes at email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)