Business Analyst - IT Enterprise Security
- LOCATION: REGINA SK
- Start Date JAN 1 2020
- End Date DECEMBER 31 2020 possible extension
A business analyst is required for Enterprise Security related projects. More specifically privileged access management and physical perimeter security.
The Swordfish project is currently implementing various physical security measures at various locations across the province. The Privileged Access Management project is a joint project between Enterprise Security and Infrastructure Services to improve our current governance and tools for accessing privileged information.
- To elicit requirements from internal users and develop detailed requirements for system acquisition, development or enhancement projects / work orders.
- Work closely with the Business, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Developers and other IT&S resources and 3rd party representatives as applicable to develop the Deliverables listed below.
- Write and maintain test Approach (strategy/plan for functional, integration and user acceptance testing)
- Create complete set of test scenarios and prioritize test scenarios to ensure proper test coverage
- Create/identify/review and execute manual test scripts
- Lead test data requirements and test data creation
- Lead test team and defect meetings (confirm that problems are tracked and addressed)
- Produce status reports and final test phase reports
Deliverables: To provide business requirements gathering, analysis, process documentation, user acceptance testing, enduser training as required and to assist with change management, configuration and implementation of the tool.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrated record of continuous improvement
- Experience in:
- PM best practices
- CBAP or equivalent
- Ability to understand complex processes and complex business rules
- Ability to translate technical processes into business language
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Proven testing skills and techniques
- Proven documentation skills
- Proven communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with SDLC best practices
- Able to function within a high level of activity (working with deadlines on several concurrent initiatives).
- Experience writing and maintaining test strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and prioritizing test scenarios to ensure proper test coverage
- Experience creating/identifying/reviewing and executing manual test scripts
- Experience logging defects and enhancements
- Procurement Document Experience
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)