Job Title: Account Executive
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Executive protects and increases revenue and gross margin dollars in accounts, as well as prospects to increase client base and profitability. Client base typically consists of large enterprise organizations in various industries including but not exclusive to Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Retail and Consulting
• Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Developing a plan and approach to acquire new business including prospecting, identifying and qualifying opportunities, and proactively positioning the company to influence customer decisions.
• Proactively leading a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Maintaining and building relationships with the procurement organization.
• Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations,
• Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Exceptional drive
• Competitive spirit
• High level of curiosity
• Passion for people
• Goal oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Prospecting and negotiation skills
• Ability to plan and prioritize
• Integrity and an unsurpassed desire for professional and personal success
• Demonstrated professionalism
• Strong customer service orientation
• Post-secondary education in business or equivalent
• 2-5 years’ of proven business development or sales
• Technical knowledge (familiar with terms, acronyms and software development lifecycle)