Architect OR Developer (Kafka , Reactive Microservices framework)
- Contract Duration: 10 months possible extension
- Worksite: downtown Toronto, ON
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for multiple resources - Architect OR Developer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Design and develop an Event streaming data platform leveraging Kafka, Micro services as per the Architect blueprint.
- Work with the team and other technology partners to understand security standards and risks, as well as ratify solution security design.
- Research and analyze business requirements to recommend optimal solutions.
- Review solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks.
- Participate as an expert and consultant on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity.
- Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework.
- Respect technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines, including system requirements project documentation creation, cost and scope estimation.
- Support development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions.
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have met requirements, identify framework gaps, necessary enhancements, potential standards and patterns for future versions.
- Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process.
- Establish parameters for continued solution investments, provide technical risk analysis and assessment.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with Reactive Microservices is a must.
- Prior experience in Kafka implementation is a must.
- Experience in implementing Reactive framework, Data driven event streaming framework, Kafka and Micro Services
- Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design or solution perspective.
- Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives.
- Expertise & hands-on in Java fullstack, Spring boot development.
- Scala is nice to have
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)