Experis Manpower Group is urgently looking for Business Analyst - Wealth Management for one of it's oldest and reputed IT client in Toronto.
Contract untill 2021
Remote untl Covid Abates.
* Document requirements/specifications for client requests using BA methodologies (ie. CRD, Use Cases, Requirements traceability, process flows).
*Have a level of technical understanding to manage system level requirements, data mapping, review technical design documents
* Interface with Brokerage clients and Product Strategists to gather requirements and ensure these are articulated into functional requirements.
* Work closely with application architects and development staff on application changes
* Work with test teams through the testing QA cycle
* Provide user documentation and training on new products/functions
* Assist in implementation strategy and execution
* Have in-depth knowledge of front and back office brokerage business
* Apply project management skills to ensure timely delivery
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent documentation skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Good facilitation skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Client liaison/relationship experience
* Ability to work effectively in a disciplined project team environment under aggressive schedules
IT Software Application Development
* Strong analytical skills for eliciting and documenting end-user requirements 5+ years
* Leads in managing detailed requirements through the SDLC phases identifying, tracking, escalating and/or resolving issues.
Excellent understanding of QA processes within the design and testing phases
Industry (Business) Knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of brokerage back-office in general. 5+ years as a domain expert in an area within the back-office.
Understanding of one of the following brokerage business domains:
Clearing and Settlement Processes for Equity transactions in Canada
Client Tax processing
Corporate Actions / Entitlements / Re-org processing
Mutual fund order and trade processing
Technical (Systems) Knowledge
* Knowledge of online mainframe applications and batch systems, IMS and DB2 an asset.
Interested can directly email there resume at email@example.com
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)