Our client, a technology solutions company are looking for a Backend Developer(API Developer) for their Toronto(Remote) location. This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
What will you do?
- Design, Develop, Integrate and support of high-performance & robust APIs
- Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes and procedures in the context of Java and Spring development
- Take responsibility for Design, Execution, Deployment and Quality of the deliveries
- Have experience with agile development methodology
- Contribute actively with Designing, Coding, Code reviews, testing and integrating the work
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the design & architecture
- Interface with multiple local and remote business and technical teams
- Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same
What do you need to be successful?
- An expert Java developer with experience in delivering complex enterprise projects.
- 5+ years development and design (J2EE)
- 5+ frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot
- 3+ years database knowledge and design (SQL, Oracle & MongoDB)
- 3+ years with RESTful API
- Agile/Waterfall and SDLC/PMLC processes
- GIT, Stash, Angular
- Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Methodologies
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)