Business System Analyst (Payments in Banking and Financial Services)
- Start : ASAP
- Contract Term : 6months possible extension
- Work Location : remote work
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst Specialist to Plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical / functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks. Provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options / recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects)
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications taking into account nonfunctional requirements
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support to various extents
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge of System Analysis related to specific technologies, tools, processes, procedures and broader business issues and relevant technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards and technology from a design or solution perspective.
- Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible projects and initiatives.
- Readiness to act as a lead expert resource in architectural information exchange for project teams, the business and outside vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and directing architecture analysis and design activities on larger, high-risk and highly complex projects.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)