Our client, a global leading IT company are looking for an BSA for their Toronto(Remote) location. This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding and recommending possible solutions for business problems as well as documenting detailed user stories for business functionality and executing tests of acceptance criteria.
What will you do?
- Author and peer review high level business requirements/ story maps and process artifacts
- Author and peer review user stories with detailed and methodical acceptance criteria
- Interface with users to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Investigate and analyze problems, including the use of change impact analysis on all systems and business areas in order to recommend appropriate solutions
- Maintain on-going communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Perform and/or assist with coordination and execution of rigorous functional/non-functional testing
- Actively participate and/or manage multiple testing cycles to ensure alignment to requirements
- Contribute to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism
What do you need to be successful?
- At minimum, 5 years in a similar position covering requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Proficiency in Atlassian toolset
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Able to communicate effectively and concisely with business stakeholders and developers in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary
- Ability to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort required on any given project
- Able to analyze complex issues from multiple perspectives and provide strategic recommendations
- Able to think critically, beyond the status quo, and provide innovative/creative solutions to existing problems
- Payments domain knowledge (eg: SWIFT)
- IBM Mainframe environment experience a benefit
- A post-secondary academic degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative discipline
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)