Data Analyst / Intermediate Program Manager
- Work Location: Remote Work
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 6 months (Possible 6 month extension)
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for a Program Manager with a fine eye for detail and experience as a data analyst to join our team.
The primary responsibility will be on Data Analytics and Reporting through transforming data into information that can be utilized to make better business decisions.
The candidate will be called upon to developing regular and adhoc reports through multiple sources and producing meaningful summaries and visualizations.
Typical Day in the Role
- Query and aggregate data from various sources
- Consume data and provide regular reports, summaries, and visualizations.
- Derive actionable insights from the reports to support and inform the team
- Respond to queries for one-time or adhoc data reporting
- Stay informed of the latest Data definitions and produce reports that are timely and relevant.
- Create tracking links and analyze conversion funnels across canvases and optimize
- Perform industry analysis and identify opportunities for growth
Years of experience required:
- At least 3+ years of working experience as a Program Manager/Data Analyst or related role in transforming data into meaningful reports -
- Expertise with popular data analysis tools
- Expertise with Excel and PowerBI
- Prior experience with digital ecommerce and/or shopping applications preferred
Degrees or certifications required: BS/BA or equivalent 4-year degree
Best vs. average
- You will need to have expertise with popular data analysis tools along with expert knowledge in Excel and PowerBI.
- Along with that, the ideal candidate would have prior experience in the consumer-oriented ecommerce/shopping applications and a good understanding of key metrics to drive business impact.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)