Angular/NodeJS Full Stack Developer
- Contract Term: 12 months
- Work Location: Toronto, ON / Remote Work
As a full stack developer to integrate in a functional team (angular, node.js) and UI (CSS, views). You will help design, code, unit test app that is angular10/11 with node.js backend.
The development of the application is done with agile methodology and using the latest web technologies HTML 5/ Angular 10/ Node JS / CSS 3 / Single page application / Java Spring REST Api / cloud. Team is supporting multiples consumers applications in a growing environment. Hosting on TD OpenStack but looking to migrate to Azure; We also have load balancing, A/B sites, CND and security protections.
- Angular 6+: Hands on Experience 2years
- TypeScript: 18 months
- Node.js: Hands on Experience 2years
- HTML 5: 5 years
- CSS 3: 5 years
- Web developer deliver code, unit tests 5 years
- REST consumptions and exposition: 3 years
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Nice to have:
- Dev full stack java developer
- OO (Object oriented) principles/Design Patterns
- Web developer deliver code, unit tests
- Design and document 2 years
- Support project and delivery
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)