Our client is looking for Business Testing Liaison for their Toronto(Remote)location. This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
Job Title: Business Testing Liaison
The successful candidate will combine both business and technology acumen to assist the LOB Product Managers, UAT, and Project Management. The incumbent will be self-motivated and take ownership in solving problems, solutioning in partnership with the business and technology, and proactively raising issues to management that may require further investigation.
As a member of the team:
- Collaborate with the line of business product managers and technology stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business goals, systems, and assist the Line of Business with pre-project analysis/strategy, high-level documentation, opportunity assessments, and recommendations as well as: work with technology to understand the existing systems and technology goals, work with the UAT team and assist with translating high-level requirements into test cases, and project management stakeholders and build relationships.
- Act as a liaison between the line of business, technology, UAT, and project management stakeholders and build relationships between stakeholders.
- In partnership with the line of business, help develop and recommend solutions for product and project deliverables such as product roadmaps, assisting with operational vision and high-level requirements, wireframes, and so on which can help the LOB and UAT.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Support UAT Leads and traceability throughout the entire UAT lifecycle to ensure that test cases meet user requirements.
Knowledge & Skills
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Delivery Framework
- Minimum of 5 years working in Software Testing, Quality Assurance, or Business Analysis with experience in writing test cases
- Previous Business Analysis experience, a plus.
- Experience producing wireframes and other visual representations of systems for use with non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining traceability matrices.
- Familiarity with High Level Req Document and Detailed Requirements Specifications.
- Experience working with testing tools as determined by the business and technology (such as HP ALM)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in working with JIRA.
- Knowledge and experience with developing requirements in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Tolerance and flexibility for resolving ambiguities
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)