Brand Ambassadors / Event, Marketing, Sales or Customer Service Rep. (part time & remote)
- Flexible Work Location - anywhere outdoor across BC upon your availability
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 1 year / Possibility of extension
- Flexible Hours: part time upon your availability
This role requires access to a vehicle.
- Must to have skills: 1. Customer Service skills 2. Problem solving skills 3. Technologically savvy
- Nice to have skills: 1. Event experience 2. Marketing
- Project details: Support events onsite and direct to door marketing
- Team size and environment: 65 Brand Ambassador team in BC
You will be joining a high performing team, passionate and dedicated to delivering on a world-class fibre optic network that will ensure speed and capacity for generations to come. We are paving the path for access to future solutions like the connected home, smart cities, and our Health applications. Our PureFibre network, the #1 internet technology for speed and reliability, enables faster sharing, steadier streaming, clearer video chats and smoother gaming.
Our team is responsible for sharing the PureFibre message in communities across British Columbia.
We are seeking creative, flexible and outgoing individuals who have a propensity for turning challenges into opportunities. Those who seek to collaborate with others in pursuit of our collective objectives are encouraged to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PureFibre team is currently seeking mature individuals to fill Brand Ambassador Positions on a 12 month contract in British Columbia.
Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
- Local Experiential Marketing Events. The coordinators will speak to current and potential customers about our products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
- Door Warming. You will meet our customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the PureFibre team. For example, this may include a thank you and/or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to the office.
The successful candidates for this role will attend events and/or door warming to deliver messaging and gifting. This will include:
- Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required.
- On event, set up table or booth in accordance with brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out. Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
- For door warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects and/or customers excited about PureFibre. While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration so the appropriate teams can follow up.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Preference will be given to those who a second language including but not limited to: Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog or another second language, but not required.
- Passionate about outstanding customer service and sales
- Comfortable with technology
- Motivated to meet personal and event goals
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
- Desire to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
- Ability to travel and work unconventional hours
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- High school completion
- Some post-Secondary education (i.e. Marketing, Sales)
Required Experience: A year or two of event, sales or customer service experience
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)