Senior Business Analyst
- Work Location: Toronto, ON
- Contract Term: 12 months possible extension
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
Education, Training, Certifications or Designations Required
Education equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or other related discipline, demonstrating the ability to reengineer processes to make them more effective for the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Ten or more years of current experience with progressively increasing responsibility in the areas of Business and Systems Analysis and Requirements Management on large and complex projects.
- Ten or more years of work experience in application development and testing, including test planning and execution.
- Proven experience in creating decision tables, use cases, process flows, user and implementation guides.
- Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as SDLC Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile.
- Proven experience with standard UML (Unified Modeling Language) and BPM (Business Process Management) notations to communicate and translate business requirements to technical resources.
- Experience in facilitating (creating, planning and/or executing) testing processes and activities to support business process and software development quality assurance.
- Strong writing skills to create training documents and user assistance material.
Soft Skills Required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time-management and information gathering (including requirements gathering) skills.
- Demonstrated teambuilding and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Active listener.
- Perceptive and high attention to detail
- Lam Guan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)